3.2
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My name is Bryan Bowen and I just wanted to report on social media that I sent an expensive package, along with 2 other packages, from 555 Canal st, New Orleans, LA Fedex Location in the Marriott hotel in Saturday, January 17th, 2017.Quentin, the assistant manager, Terrance, and Craig were working when my package was received.

They were very helpful in preparing my difficult shipment and answering my many questions. My 2 less expensive packages arrived as scheduled with my more expensive package's tracking information showing it had not moved. I waiting until the day after the scheduled delivery as instructed and called both the fedex 1800 number and the Canal St location to begin a trace. I called with much concern as I had read many bad reviews on the internet about Fedex and lost packages and horrible customer service in finding them and handling such situations.

As of now my experience in the customer service experience was amazing. All of the agents I spoke with through the 1800 number were very accommodating and thorough in noting all the information I provided them. In particular, Marjorie in Atlanta with the CAT(customer advocacy team) was exceptional. Also, Quentin at the Canal St location was prompt in returning my call after investigating, and honest in admitting they had not had the correct size box for my large and odd package, and this was the reason for the delay.

He apologized for not calling to let me know and assured me it would be shipped out today. As soon as I receive my item I will be expecting a refund of my shipping charges as per Fedex's Money-back guarantee for not receiving the package on time. If the customer service remains as helpful as it has been, I do not forsee this being an issue.

I will update this post along with any and all other social media places I post this too after the situation has been fully resolved.So far this experience has been a positive one and I wanted to share it as a form of public accountability but also to give credit where credit is due in the face of the many negative experiences from other customers I have read elsewhere.

Review about: Fedex Next Day Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments