I ordered products online.Paid for next day shipping.Got one package next day.The other package is still not delivered.The reciept from the company even says next day multi part shipment.Fedex keeps telling me only one was shipped next day.The package is only 2 hours from my home right now.They say it will be delivered in a week.I guess it takes a week to get it 2 hours to my home.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of fedex next day delivery service. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex next day delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1226506

My morgage was picked up by freedom in April.My other morgage company failed to forward a payment which I found out several months later.

I would have watched more carefully but I was recovering from a stroke. Anyway after haggling to get caught up. I thought I was good to go. However I just received a phone call saying they had a partial payment.

Being confused and getting into detail they had raised my morgage the month I arranged to get caught up and never said a word. No matter what was said or tried figuring out what had happened the response was I'm sorry sir can't speak for the other agent how are you going to pay. Watch out for these folks. Fishy Fishy.

No communication and unwilling to accept responsibility.

Had to pay it,and i truly believe they discriminate against veterans.Frustrating