So I order from Fitbit on June 2nd and paid an extra $25.95 to have the one day shipping so I would receive my package on June 3rd.So yesterday (June 3rd), I was tracking my package and when I was on break at work I noticed that it said it had been delivered!
I called my mother (who was home all day long) to check the front porch because that is where the tracking page told me they had left it. So I'm all excited to come home to my package, had to stay late at work and then run and do some errands so by the time I get home I'm tired and it was pretty much 6:30pm. I come home and guess what? No package.
Anywhere. My mom said she had checked the front porch and there was nothing and my father said he even check the mailbox and there was nothing there either. An I came in through the garage way and there wasn't anything there either. Needlessly to say the color from my fave drained away and was replaced with fear and panick but also extreme rage.
Where was my package? So pissed, I attempt to call Fedex and I say attempt because their automative voice calling system is extremely confusing and it took forever to get a hold of a real live person. So when I finally do get a hold of a person I'm already pissed off to the extreme and I'm explaining to her how I paid this extra money to have my package today and that I do not have my package today oh and OF COURSE when I call they are already closed for the day so the trace that they assigned to my package? I wouldn't know anything about it till the next day, so the money I spent to have it today completely pointless now.
So I asked for a refund and the lady on the phone told me I had to go through the company I ordered from to get the shipping charge refunded to me. So with nothing more that could be done I hung up and called Fitbit and had to talk to them for pretty much half an hour. As I was talking to them I noticed the finer details about my delivered package that the Fedex tracking page gave me and I'm kind of pussed I didn't see it while I was addressing the Fedex rep. Fedex said that they "delivered" my package at 10:18am and left it on the front door.
The thing is, I was also home at 10:18am. In the living room where you can easily hear a knock at the door or any kind of truck like vehicle. We also have a dog who we have trained to alert us when a truck of larger variety approaches our property or when a person is on our property. There was nothing.
No Fedex truck running, no knocking, and no barking at 10:18am. Just the sound of the tv which wasn't turned up very loud either. So there is something extremely fishy going on with the Statesboro Fedex delivery team. Which brings me to a question, are the employees able to see who the package was shipped from?
I know that Fitbits are becoming more and more popular. Is it possible that they could have taken my package for themselves?
Even if they didn't and they did deliver the package (which I doubt because again we trained my dog to be very sensitive of her surroundings and the goingons of the property) Statesboro Fedex has displayed poor professionalism by not notifying the person at home and by not knocking.Has anyone else had this kind of happen with Fedex in Statesboro, GA?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "MY full conversation with fedex. Dear Shagun, You are plan to prevent to avoid this kind incident in future.I Donot want it . I WANT MY package. or FEDEX has to pay my..."
- "I have now been waiting six days for an "overnight" FedEx shipment of an engagement ring that shipped on Thursday March 5th. So I get that there was snow in..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "First, who ever heard of flowers arriving IN A BOX? And the potted rose bush that was sent to me that was guaranteed (as in GUARANTEED) ten lavender rose blooms..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."