FedEx - No Liability for Damaged Shipping Container
I purchased a shipping container in August 2013.FedEx punched a hole in it in February 2014.
I submitted a claim and the claims department (L#l# St#w#rt) claimed that FedEx disavows any claims on customer providing packaging, regardless of its quality or construction. She referred me to "fedex.com" for more information, but could not tell me where on FedEx's website this liability limitation was listed. She said FedEx customer service would be sending me a letter. After reviewing FedEx's "terms and conditions" pages, I could not find any statement limiting FedEx's liability to shipping containers they damage.
I am escalating to L#l#'s boss Ll#yd B#ck.Photo attached to show damage.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Shipping Container
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I shipped a large painting from the SF Bay Area to Kentucky. The painting was wrapped several times in 1 inch bubble wrap and then also wrapped in corregation..."
- "Now, before I go to far, the order was placed through Amazon. I've never had problems with them before. I placed my order Friday at 9:59 A.M. and paid the..."
- "Recently mailed some antique glassware and the box arrived broken and with puncture holes in the side. Out of the 30 pieces I shipped, only 15 arrived intact and some..."
- "They are misrepresenting themselves online as able or authorized to make appointments for me. They are not. It said click here to make an appointment with my salon. My..."
- "We purchased and paid over $15K for Kraftmaid kitchen cabinets. Long story short - it was over 18 months ago - we've had SEVEN!(7) replacement sets of doors and..."
- "Trusted this scam artist of claiming he can sell me 1000 units of iPad minis. Sent the money to this clown to some pre-paid card account, for he claims it..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."