FedEx - No Liability for Damaged Shipping Container
I purchased a shipping container in August 2013.FedEx punched a hole in it in February 2014.
I submitted a claim and the claims department (L#l# St#w#rt) claimed that FedEx disavows any claims on customer providing packaging, regardless of its quality or construction. She referred me to "fedex.com" for more information, but could not tell me where on FedEx's website this liability limitation was listed. She said FedEx customer service would be sending me a letter. After reviewing FedEx's "terms and conditions" pages, I could not find any statement limiting FedEx's liability to shipping containers they damage.
I am escalating to L#l#'s boss Ll#yd B#ck.Photo attached to show damage.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Shipping Container
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I expected to receive my FedEx package shopped on Walmart by Friday August 12th but didn’t. I called the FedEx customer service (800) 463-3339 and was told I need to..."
- "I had two speakers that I sold on eBay that I had bought from a retailer brand in original packaging. The exterior of the container clearly showed they were speakers...."
- "Never use FedEx to ship fragile items. Not only where the items inside broken into pieces, antique lamps but the shades in a separate box also were demolished. The boxes..."
- "Recently I logged into my XBOX Live account after not signing on for a while and checked my Transaction History. I had 160 points on my account the last time..."
- "Re mariner number 379107659 and 379117088 Bookingsnumber VD9TDT 35 night Circle Hawaii, Tahiti & Marquesas cruise Dear Kirsten Woods, Special Advisor Office of the President How arrogant and rude can you be by asking..."
- "They said they would award me generously extra points so I could do some shopping... well they rewarded me an extra 3 dollars even though I paid 10 for shipping......"
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."