FedEx - No Liability for Damaged Shipping Container
I purchased a shipping container in August 2013.FedEx punched a hole in it in February 2014.
I submitted a claim and the claims department (L#l# St#w#rt) claimed that FedEx disavows any claims on customer providing packaging, regardless of its quality or construction. She referred me to "fedex.com" for more information, but could not tell me where on FedEx's website this liability limitation was listed. She said FedEx customer service would be sending me a letter. After reviewing FedEx's "terms and conditions" pages, I could not find any statement limiting FedEx's liability to shipping containers they damage.
I am escalating to L#l#'s boss Ll#yd B#ck.Photo attached to show damage.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Shipping Container
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So I order from Fitbit on June 2nd and paid an extra $25.95 to have the one day shipping so I would receive my package on June 3rd. So yesterday..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "Fedex sent a parcel that i ordered to me on 09/12/14 at 11.08am. As i was at work , i reached home at 1.30pm and tried to call the hotline...."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "We purchased two mid-century end tables with drawers to use as night stands approximately 8 months ago. When we received them we noticed a strong paint fume smell to..."
- "On November 13, 2016 I purchased 3 sets of chairs in 2 different transactions on their website. These chairs are only sold and come pre-packaged as pairs. The website very..."