1.8
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

7/11/18 - Receive email stating wine will be delivered the next day (we are in the tail end of a heat, if left in the heat it will be destroyed).

7/12/18 - at 6pm we realize the package never arrived and there was no door tag. On checking the website it said the delivery failed as 'Customer Not Available' and it would be delivered by 2pm the next day.

This is B.S. as my wife was home all day and my dogs bark when ever anyone comes up the driveway. I call and complain.

7/13/18 - I work at home and 2pm comes and goes with no package, the website now says delivery by 'end of day'. I call FedEx asking for an update and am told the station manager will look into it and call me back.

I loose track of time and see it is 5pm, checking the website I see it now states there is no delivery scheduled, I call again and am told that as it missed the 2pm mark, I would not be getting it that day. I ask for a supervisor, who looks into the problem who tells me the package did not get onto the truck but he will see if it can be delivered tonight and puts me on hold. After 15 minutes he comes back on telling me the package was left on a truck in the parking lot that has been sitting in the hot sun all day. After 2 days in trucks at 100+ degrees, the wine is at best damaged, it not destroyed.

I reject the shipment am a told he will contact the sender and take care of it.

Given the quality of service I've experienced, I'm going to call the vinery Monday and explain if they ever ship FedEx again, I'll reject it again. I've never had an issue like this with UPS.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Comments