2.1
Tracking Tool
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Dec 11, 2018

Update: After posting negative review and sending email to FedEx Corporation the tractor trailer showed up in California today and the package was promptly delivered. Twelve days and the package is at final destination.

I believe the tracking process could be more transparent for both FedEx and their customers. Could reduce a lot of customer support phone time and internal manpower.In final I will continue to ship FedEx since I do not think there is anything better...

Original review posted by user Dec 10, 2018

I have called several times speaking with FedEx customer support for information on this package. I have been told several different stories from weather delay, unknown delay, and trailer is in transport always to the destination. I requested trace on this package and have spoken to the trace department and given similar answers. Always with these people telling me I would get a return phone call from FedEx within 24 hours on the update of the Trace. I have never received a single phone call from all the promises customer support has made, including the person from the trace department. I don't think this trailer my package is on has moved anywhere and clearly not in California..A lot has changed with FedEx over this past year from I am use to since beginning to use FedEx many years ago. Your website gives less detail tracking information, your outsource 3dr party customer support people and system have little quality information and give customer!

s nothing but canned answers to camouflage their true lack of knowledge. Even the trace department is removed from the operation and are only keyboard data entry, and lastly their is no real people in the actual shipping sorting facilities and terminals that receive this inquiry and trace data request to respond to customers.

It seems to me that FedEx is more like Facebook now hiding behind websites and outsourced contractors to make customers believe their is a shipping company and people in control. I understand this is today's business model many corporations have gone too. It is a clear sign top management would rather use cheap tricks to fool customers than implement real and even inexpensive technology to real time track packages and shipping containers to supply customers with real time data they can count on. GPS is a wonderful thing. IF you do use it then there is no excuse for a shipping controller to determine where and why a package is not moving and make the return phone call to the inquiring customer or at least respond via email.

Called again today 2 days later from writing above comment and still got no Angry new information but more lies saying "weather delay". If they told me the truck crashed and burned I could believe that. Seems to me people at FedEx are doing their Christmas shopping taking the shipments. Well I guess that beats having to follow the trucks and porch pirate, just hire on with FedEx and drive the trucks to their front doors!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Fed-ex shipping.

Comments