I went into my local FedEx Office (Holland, MI) to try and buy some shipping boxes. I went in knowing EXACTLY what I needed, and only needed them to be rung up for me.

I went in around 2pm, and I stood at their counter for 15 minutes. I actually timed it, because I have had this problem there before.

About a year ago all of their employees who had worked there for years were suddenly gone and replaced with new people who have NO idea what they are doing! I asked 4 different people for help, including the manager, and still nothing! There was only one other person being helped, and they all stood there and ignored me completely. They were on personal phone calls, and talking to each other and nobody would take the time to help me out.

I used to be a loyal customer at that location for my printing for work, and since they got all new employees, I will NEVER IN MY LIFE, go there again! When they do take the time to help you, they act bothered by you. Mostly they just ignore you.

I tried to call the corporate number to complain, and they would not take an anonymous complaint from me. (I don't want them to take repercussions against my company, and they cannot convince me to return...) I think it is absolutely ridiculous!

I am pissed.

Review about: Fedex Customer Care.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

EF...!!!FEDEX and thier LOUSY ,GOOD FOR NOTHING DELIVERY PEOPLE AND SH****..

SERVICE .!!!IWILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN .!

You can always write a letter to the corporate office. Just give details of location and experience and the correct district manager will get your letter.

to ***sumer Austin, Texas, United States #697171

Insult to injury, just more waisted time.Employees of fedex complain about customer abuse, but fail to recognize their abuse of the customer.

Thats why there are poor people in a capitalist society, the lowly worker fails to take responsibility for their position and financial success.Content with their self concept of being a victim, most will spend their lives as servants to others, as employees rather than business owners in control of their lives.