1.3
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

This the 2nd time this has happened to me in recent months where I drop off prepaid ground parcels at my FEDEX depot, and then later when I get the bill the weight that they are billing me at is 3 to times times higher than the original weight.FEDEX does rate packages at x# of lbs.

given the dimension of the box, and then they bill at that rate. But, in these 2 instances for me, 1 parcel was a 1lb box-billed at 10lbs, the other was 16lb box-billed at 50lbs. For whatever it's worth, these are common size parcels that I regularly ship, and have been properly billed for countless times in the past. Also, when you drop off your parcels at this FEDEX depot, the receipt they give you just not have the weight of the parcel recorded on the receipt.

And, this depot has shipped 2 other parcels back to me recently, as they entered my address as the ship to.

Too many mistakes by them over the last 6 months has added up to me closing my account with them today.

Jpm868 wrote the review because of pricing issue at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was unethical billing practices and crappy service. Author liked the most person that helped my close my account. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex billing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments