I had been notified that i would be recieving important papers via fedex within two daysfrom a family member-i had been watching an waiting for fedex to show up- late afternoon on day two my husband an i seen an watched the fedex pull into neighbors drive an then leave turning opposite of my house- my address is in plain site on both sides of the mailbox- this driver never in 2 days came to my address- i went to neighbors house this would be the 2nd time to ever talk to them- to make a long story short- fedex driver left a package that my name an address on it at a strangers home!!!Why??

Dont know why driver left at the wrong address! Dont know why that neighbor took the package!! This package had a very valuable check inside of it!! If i had not seen the fedex truck in their drive- where might my check be right now?

I dont think i would have recieved it!!!BEWARE U MIGHT NOT RECIEVE YOUR PACKAGE!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments