Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Paid $60 bucks for an overnight priority for my housing deposit to be sent.Now there is a good chance we won't be able to get our housing because fedex says theres a thunderstorm in Tennessee now its going to be delayed for up to 4 days.

How does a summer storm last 4 days and delay an overnight for that long? It could have been driven from chicago to cinncinatti in 5 hours, I could have done it. Instead it takes this weird inefficient detour through tennessee and gets stuck. I don't understand why they won't take responsibility or take the effort to make it a priority like they say and just drive the package over in a few hours when I could have done it myself.

Now it will take 4 days, and still cost $60 bucks and we will lose our place for housing because someone happens to be closer or had their delivery actually delivered instead of ours. In any real business that cares about their customers this would have been unacceptable.

But its okay for fedex.Thanks fedex.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of customer service and late delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex priority overnight delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $60. FedEx needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex priority overnight delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments