Lima, New York
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

I ordered something on Friday.Overnight shipping was paid for.

It was supposed to be delivered today. I tracked the package to find it hadn't even left the hub in Memphis. I called 3 different times and spoke to 3 different RUDE representatives. All said it was due to the weather and one said all their flights were grounded and one actually hung up on me.

The weather in Memphis is currently 55. I was told that it could be tomorrow or even a few more days before I get my package because of the weather and they are still workin on sorting packages from last week. They are stealing people's money by letting them pay for overnight shipping and not warning them that they may not actually get their packages on time.

This is absurd.How do they stay in business!?

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx overnight shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments