1.7
Turnaround Time

I am having the same issue.Sent overnight package from Buford Ga to Florida on 6-29-15.

It is now 4 days later. I was first told it was delivered, later the same day told there is a mechanical delay in memphis.Then told the next day it is a weather delay. I was told a manager would call me back after they respond to 40 other complaints. A manager never called me and there is still no ETA of when my package will arrive at the Lab for testing.

This is service is the worst. Why is there no responsibility or even a response.

This is the first delay I have but no ETA after three days late on an overnight package.It just shows FedEx priority is nowhere around dilivery times.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex overnight shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments