Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Overnight shipping should mean overnight shipping fedex sucks and will never go thru them ever again. Ups will garuntee your package rain sleet or anow and have a way better cuatomer service a package i was suppose to recieve on 2/16/15 srill has not been delivered to me and fedex wont let me go pick up my package and also i live less than a half of a mile from the watertown office and still havent recieved it im disgusted and think they have horrible services i still might not get my package till monday which is now putting me out of work for a week because im waiting for this package. I will never again deal with company NEVER.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments