Turnaround Time

I will never use FedEx ever again or recommend them to anyone, the past three times I've paid for next day delivery it has taken two to three days.I was suppose to get my package today by 12pm.

Called customer service at noon, told me my package is delayed but will be delivered in a few hours. I explained that I am waiting for my package so I can go out of town, if its not going to be delivered today I need to change my plans. The "customer service person" assured me my package departed Orlando at 11: 45 am and will only take a few hours to be delivered. Four hours later no package, called back sorry sir your package will not be delivered today do to weather.

70 degrees and sunny in Florida, so that was BS. So now I can't even get credit due to "weather". So my package has been sitting in Tampa since 1pm, 45 min from were I live. Just dont get it.

I paid $70 for overnight delivery, could of paid $8.00 USPS and got my package tomarrow.

Lesson learned, third times a charm.Never again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex overnight shipping. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex overnight shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments