FEDEX IS LYING.I also had a package paid to overnight from Oregon on the 29th of June to arrive on the 30th.

Sent Monday to arrive in Florida on Tuesday. It also went via Memphis. I've called 5 times at least. One honest customer service person told me their plane broke down.

Then it caused a back up. There have been no horrible storms to cause delays. It's ***. Just FedEx lying to us.

On every other call I've told them I was advised a plane broke down and only then do they say. "Oh yea. That was at first. But then there were storms and now a delay." Tomorrow is Friday and the urgent overnight package that was due to arrive Tuesday might not even be on the plane.

Saturday of course their facilities are closed for the 4th weekend.

Maybe my package will arrive a week from the day it was shipped!FedEx can suck my ***!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments