1.5

I ordered a package from a large overseas supplier.My item is being held in Memphis TN on a Customs hold.

It has been in Memphis since Friday night and no estimation when it will be released. No one at FedEx has any answers of course. I have called US Customs and just got a lot of hypothetical from them but they did say they have a problem with FedEx not moving quickly with their request for documentation and other information needed to clear items.

I see a lot of people seem to have problems with Customs shipments coming through Memphis TN.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of overseas shipping from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1359 and wants FedEx to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no answers to my question. Author liked the most friendly people. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Pleo

This is my line of work and I deal with customs' holds through FedEx pretty often.More times than not, it's a paperwork issue; usually the import documents are missing some vital information.

What FedEx does in these cases is revert back to the shipper to edit their paperwork accordingly. THAT is what is holding up your package. Of course, there are exceptions, but check with your supplier to be sure they are complying with FedEx's requests.

For the record: I have experienced clearance delays up to two weeks.

Four days ain't nothing.Good luck.