Fed ex throws packages inside mail room where anyone can take it.Does not ring bell nor leaves a notice.

Has even given to wrong people. Also even when says signature required does not get it. Terrible terrible service.

Promised my packages would be delivered to my door by customer service, hasn't happened.Packages are being stolen and no one cares.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of package from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Every time I'm expected to receive a package through Fedex I never received it and the package is sent back to sender.The driver never rings my doorbell, as if he/she assumes im not home, I live in a apartment building.

The final attempt was the first time a doortag was left. I dont receive anything other than an email/text saying that an attempt was made.

I know this is something that happens on a regular because every Tuesday there are 5 or more door tags flappin in the wind with final attempt checked off.I tried to get the name of the driver...but I believe they know they cant be tracked which is why they continue to just drive by.