Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Package was delivered on Jan 28 Wednesday noon at 2709 locust Phyllis Wheatley apts don't know how the guy got in building but when I got home from work at 9pm my box was not at my door customer service said that the driver sat it by the mailbox well it should of been at my door but it was not so my item I never received or signed for it nor they didn't leave a miss u tag on door so my clothes from saks fifth from atl was stolen because driver just drop *** off and Keep going I need my mon back off this was 500 dollar item also fed x needs to be responsible for this stolen box I never seen ups is very good at what they do I will tell the world to not use fed x got to do better than this fedx

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of package. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #960092

Try not to use them as the company is a waste of time and will not deliver.

I had a priority express package delivered to my door When I was not home.Both the name and address was wring, and not mine.

I called fedex on Friday and let them know. They informed me that they would relay the message. They showed up on WEDNESDAY to pick up the package, it was not there. The package was left partially o it side where they dropped it off at.

Ten minutes later I had police at my door, questioning me as to where this package was. Apparently you assume responsibility for their mistake ?!

The way this ENTIRE situation was handled us absolutely shameful .I will NEVER use fedex.