After getting home at 4 pm I had a notification of a package that required my signature.NOTIFICATION was left at 11am and said I could pick up at 6pm.

I live in Evans and dredded driving in 5o'clock traffic to make this deadline. I did only to have to wait for a driver who did not show up by 6:30 which is there closing time. So they put you out the building in 97 degree weather to burn your gas in your car to keep cool until the driver shows up. By the way I offered to meet the driver whereever they were and of course that was not an option.

So now after waiting for an hour and burning gas for 30 minutes and spending 40 dollars with my bank to get this package before my vacation. ..I got it.

Fedex this is terrible service.I want my money back.

Review about: Fedex Pick Up Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

The time we leave on door tags is an estimate.Especially a full time courier who was at your house at 11 am, they really had no idea when they'd be back.

They could have been back at 4 PM or 7 PM, it all depends on the amount of packages they have, traffic, time spent with other customers, etc. It's an ESTIMATE.

Waiting 30 mins shouldn't be a big deal.At least you got your package.

Don't order stuff that is signature required if your not going to be at home ***!

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #827530

Cry baby cry wipe your eyes...