Ok my name is Lynn Clark of 1031 Buchanan St.Fairfield, Ca 94533 I had some personal things of mine that where just purchased to be shipped to Me from 636 manatee bay Dr.Boynton beach ,Fl 33435 threw FedEx ground it's been five days already this is the second time having a problem the first time I shipped something it was never shipped at due to lack of information but I believe understanding well I pray I get my package cuase Lord know what I would do if i was to if my belongings don't make it I need a thousand dollars pluse the price I paid to ship it and I also have proof ov the delivery date form box and belongings with price tags becuase it's a shame people have to fail a claims for something that I trusted FedEx with becuase this you job you line of work ...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of package. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments