Paw Paw, Illinois

My husband had a valentines gift for me to be delivered yesterday on valentines day which was not delivered.According to the tracking number it was supposedly delivered at 540 pm yesterday and left at my garage door.

On my door i had a note for the package to be put in my garage. However there is no package at my garage door as the fedex office is saying nor any other tracks leading to the door besides my husbands looking for the package And on top of that we have snow at our garage door so if in fact if it was left at my garage door you are telling me that you just leave stuff out in the snow. This is the second time in 4 more that a package was supposedly left at my house and wasnt.

The last time all of a sudden 2 days later it came so obviously it was left on the truck and they just sign that it was delivered.I am very tired of your incompetent drivers saying that they deliver packages and do not.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments