Temple, Georgia
Turnaround Time

Fedex is so disorganized!I was tracking my package that decided to come the second I got in the shower after waiting all day.(which was on Saturday)..I tried calling them but they refused to let me pick it up..they took it back to Kennesaw and refused to let me pick it up there...they then told me I could change my status to pick it up at an office nearly an hour from my home...I agreed so I would be able to pick it up possibly before the Tuesday they were going to Re deliver it...then when I attempted to pick it up they informed me it would not be shipped to THAT location until Tuesday!

Here it is Tuesday afternoon.....still no package!!!So frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments