Tracking Tool

I am so tired of FedEx not ever letting us know when we have a delivery and just leaving our packages outside in the rain or buried in the snow to freeze solid.I have seen the drivers just toss packages to the ground too with no regard whats inside that may be valuable or breakable.

I will never use fedex again or order from anyone who uses them. They completely ruined my gift from my husband for Valentine's Day which was not cheap.

It was left buried under the snow for no telling for how long b/c they never knocked or rung our doorbell to let us know we had a delivery and we've been home all day and now everything is frozen solid and the red roses are now black.Thanks a lot FedEx for ruining my gift!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of package. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments