Waited at FedEx for an hour and did not get the customer service I expected to.I've never neen to the Shipping center in the south bronx but it was horrible.

The woman who was helping me (Jennifer) just left and i didn't know who was going to assist me, (Leslie) had so much attide and kept saying she don't get enough to work there, I guess indicating she has alot of reaponsibilities. I spoke and asked someone could i wrap the box with my iwn brown paper at home and was told no because the paper may rip, and then a woman with 3 packages did just that & I felt lied too. I had to purchase item u already have at home and when asked for assistance, i did not receive any help. This was absolutely the WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!

And people who were expecting packages were told it would be at the center on 132nd street in the bronx and their packages weren't.

Lack of communication, assistance, and customer service will affect your production.And train your staff to have a better demeanor while working.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments