Bataan, Central Luzon
4.5
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Never, ever, will I ever use Fedex Philippines! Or anyone of you out there. Their fees are enormous. The item that I bought online costs only $30 or P1,335. Take note that I've already paid a shipping cost of $20 or P890. The shipper advised me that I may have to pay customs duties and taxes which is standard in any country. Here's is the breakdown of the fees as it reflects on the Debit Memo handed to me by the delivery man when it was delivered to my surprise:

Waybills

Storage Fee P577.68 >>>WOW! And it was supposed to be Federal Express, not sitting in a storage!

Individual Entry Form Fee P315.00 >>>WOW! The delivery man said it is for the form pasted on the package for easy tracking. Really, Fedex Philippines, I've already paid the shipping cost at the point of origin. Why am I paying for this entry form fee again? I've also been a sender thru Fedex is the U.S. and the form is generate at point of origin.

Total for these two fees is a whopping P892.68 or $20.06 which is 100% of the shipping cost I initially paid at the point of origin. Further review about halfway of this Debit Memo, this P892.68 is a Vatable Amount which was tagged another P107.12 or $2.40 which represents a 12% VAT.

Like I mentioned earlier I understand I have to pay Customs Duty & Taxes which I expected to oblige. Here is the breakdown and take note that it's much CHEAPER than the Fedex Philippines "FEES".

Reimbursement

Duty & Tax P 59 or $1.33

Importation VAT P358 or $8.00

Sub total P417 or $9.37

What a holdup! Never use Fedex Philippines again!

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments