Turnaround Time

the worse shipping company in customer service in USA I scheduled delivery between five and eight and pay $5 for it so the driver shows up at 5:02 I arrived home at 5:10 I missed a package I called the company they telling me I was late and it's my fault and I cannot pick up a package from the holding area without the seller approval this seller is it eBay member and he's not responding so now I can even pick up a package that is addressed to me and I paid for it

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of fedex pick up service. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex pick up service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Somebody call this guy a waambulance

Your fault, your fault, your fault. You should have been there during the window YOU scheduled. And if the shipper insists the packaged not be held for pick-up, that is what FedEx must honor.