3.0

Booked a pick-up in the morning for a package that had to go out Friday and arrive the following Monday.Paid big bucks for the fastest air overnight.

No shows on the pick-up. Figure oh ok I will just drop it off at one of there convenient locations. Oh wait remember how remember how I paid for the most expensive international air? Ya, none of their many convenient locations accept air shipment drop offs.

Their most expense service can only be picked up, which apparently is tough for them to do.I cant believe im saying this but I should have used UPS which hurts my soul that they have proven to be more reliable in the past then fedex.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of fedex pickup service. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex pickup service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments