I attempted to ship a package to a company that recently stopped servicing equipment I had.While en route I contacted FedEx to reroute the package to another company that was now doing the servicing.

On the phone, the FedEx rep took the new company address and added it to the system. A few days later my package was returned never making it to the new destination. All subsequent calls to FedEx regarging my having to pay for an item that never made it to the intended destination have been futile. Every phone call ends in "well ma'am that was a request not a guarantee".

What a joke.

If that was the case then why even take the rerouted address from me.I still have my unserviced equipment and an $80 bill.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Same story as others, i have christmas packages, i paid the express price to assure it would be delivered on the 22nd and it has been on the same truck for 2 days and still no delivery.It's amazing that if i didn't get my job done i don't go home but, i guess after 8 hours the whole shippping organization just shuts down and oh i'm so sorry we aren't guaranteeing ANYTHING.

I will never ship by fedex again and i will forward to all and everyone.

Including my mid size company.UPS has been extemely reliable and will get all of our business in the future.