Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I paid a lot of money 3 days in advance to overnight something before Christmas and Fedex never delivered my package (even though it was on the delivery truck for 12 hours) when I called customer service they said that there was too many packages to deliver and said i can go pick it up 15 miles away at the facilility. Here it is christmas eve. Im so pissed I will never use Fedex again!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Priority Overnight Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States #1261474

Anyone who orders less than a full week before Christmas and expects on-time delivery is cracked. There are literally billions of packages delivered during the holidays. Plan ahead or stop whining.

Vancouver, Washington, United States #1260296

Exact same thing happened to us. We ordered something next day and it still is not here.

Fed Ex again comes through with empty promises. Wish they would get their act in gear. It is not my problem they have too many packages to deliver.

They need to figure it out. Worst service ever!

to DCW Simi Valley, California, United States #1260803

Sounds like it IS your problem they have too many packages to deliver. Maybe next year you will remember not to wait til the last minute

Katzlover222
to Anonymous Stuart, Florida, United States #1260872

WRONG....I started 3 days in advance and overnighted it on Thurs morning!! Yes they deliver on Saturdays so was 3 days...so cant use the "too many gifts to deliver" excuse