Very poor delivery service and they don't speak the truth I ordered a phone from AT&T it was sent overnight delivery on the day it was supposed to be delivered I got a delivery exception I called FedEx they told me the address I gave you was incorrect which was a bunch of baloney they told me it was going to try to redeliver did not happen I called again and the lady I spoke to said it would be delivered on Monday 4 days after the due date on Monday I checked the status and discovered that it had been sent back to AT&T I called and questioned why they told me it was at the shippers request because it was undeliverable FedEx cannot find their nose on their face

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of fedex priority overnight delivery service. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex priority overnight delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments