Update by user Oct 17, 2016

I had a package that was overnighted and I waited for this very important package all day, tracking it and everything thing.Last time I checked the tracking it was delivered to someone other than myself and not at all to my address.

I call asking about my package and they said it was delivered to the front office. However the front office at the apartment complex in which I stay is not open on Saturdays. They ask did i get a door tag no I did not. Now they are trying to find the driver to retrieve package and here it is another day and haven't heard anything.

I'm trying to see if I can start a class action lawsuit against Fedex who with me.They are messing with people livelihood.

Original review posted by user Oct 17, 2016

I had a package that was overnighted and I fir up and waitedfor this very important package all day tracking it and everything thing.Last time iI checked the tescking it was delivered to someone other than myself and not at all to my address.

I call asking about my package and they said it was delivered to the front office. However the front office at the apartment complex in which I stay is not open on Saturdays. They ask did i get a door tag no I did not. Now they aretrying to find the driver to retrieve package and here it is another day and haven't heard anything.

I'm trying to seeif I can start a class action lawsuit against Fedex who with me.

They are messing with people livelihood.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex priority overnight delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments