1.9
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I have had so many bad experiences with FedEx Ground over the years.This is just the latest.

Ordered 4 new tires through Wal-Mart.com All 4 left at the same time, but separate tracking #'s. 3 were delivered today, 4th not until tomorrow. Unbelievable. Terrible service again.

Driver here, locally is great. But what a joke. Call the 800# for customer service, they won't supply the local depots phone #. I get it another way.

Call down there, and they are apologetic, but still no tire till the next trailer comes from the main depot in Troutdale, OR. Local driver showed me another package, empty except the packing slip, box damaged. I know they move a lot of freight, but I continually have bad experiences. Much better with UPS, or USPS.

Rarely have an issue with either.I won't ship anything with FedEx, and prefer any order I make to be shipped by another carrier.

Review about: Fedex Ground Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Local driver, Local depot phone help.

I didn't like: Customer service national phone help, Many bad expiriances with fedex, Have to go down to depot to straighten out, Lost package turns up 6 weeks later in perfect condition.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments