I ordered a pair of shoes off the Internet to be delivered to my sister-in-law in Tualatin OR (a suburb of Portland).The shoes were accepted by the FedEx facility in Carson, CA (outside Los Angeles) on Dec.

29, 2016 with an expected delivery date of Jan. 5, 2017. The shoes were in the Troutdale OR FedEx facility (about 30 miles from Tualatin, on the other side of Portland) on Jan. 1.

Instead of going to the post office for delivery, the shoes then went to the FedEx Smartpost (what an ironic name) facility in Kent, WA (outside of Seattle, three hours from Portland), arriving 2 1/2 days after leaving Troutdale (why it took 2 1/2 days to go 180 miles, I have no idea). Then things got really crazy: the package next went to Smartpost in Sacramento, then Smartpost in LOS ANGELES, and then eventually to the Smartpost office in Olathe KS (a suburb of KANSAS CITY -- I know because I used to live about 10 mi north of Olathe). The shoes then went to Smartpost in Wheeling, IL (a suburb of Chicago), and were delivered to the post office in Lake Forest IL (of course, the shoes were supposed to be delivered in Oregon!). Thank God the Post Office figured out where they were supposed to go and sent them to Tualatin (and thank God the Post Office didn't return them to FedEx!).

The shoes are now in Tualatin and are expected to be delivered today, Jan.

23, TWENTY FIVE friggin days after they were accepted by FedEx!I'm demanding a refund from FedEx, and if I don't get it, I'm taking them to small claims court.

Review about: Fedex Smartpost Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments