Turnaround Time

I had an over night delivery scheduled, the package required a signature from a person 21 and over.

The driver attempted to drop off the package to the wrong street name. The address number and street name was correct on the package but the driver attempted to deliver to the wrong street name.

The driver left a door tag for the package at the wrong street.

The person that received the door tag drove mi miles round trip to pick up the package to only discover the drivers inability to read the proper street name and subsequently delivering the door tag to the wrong street.

The person whom went to get the package was told the correct recipient and address or the intended delivery.

That person delivered the door tag to me at 8:15 pm.

I contacted Fed Ex and was told that the drivers supervisor will call me the next day.

I never received the call, so I contacted Fed Ex at 12:15pm one was put on hold to transfer me to the drivers supervisor. While on hold the rep came on the phone and toldthat there was only a request to have a supervisor call me, that they are not obligated to call me back. I requested to talk to a manager, I was put on hold for 5 minutes then the call was piched up then they hung up me.

Thestreet name and wrong delivery street are not simular, centrailla vs norborne.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx recipient signature for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments