I paid for overnight shipping, checked the no signature required box since it was going to a hotel and I knew my mother in law would be at the hospital with my wife 99% of the time and not be available to sign for it.The driver wouldn't leave it.

I found out that night and contacted them and explained the situation and they assured me that they would leave it at the front desk the next day. They didn't. They also added a courier fee to my credit card for some reason that nobody can explain. They're also too busy to deliver it on Saturday if the local Nashville manager wants to authorize delivering it without a signature which is what I specified when I paid for the shipment.

So they might deliver it Saturday, or Monday, or never, or send it back to me in Kansas City for an additional fee and so far I've paid around $60 for their service.I could have taken it to the US Post Office and spent $10 and it would be in my wife's hands by now.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no accountability or follow-up. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex overnight shipping. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex overnight shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments