1.8
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

On Nov.17,2016 I sent a package from Knoxville,Tn to Alexander,Va when the package departed the contents was wrapped in bubble wrap double boxed.It was in good working condition.

When it arrived in Alexander ,Va it arrived Broken I sent the person who purchased the Meter a return shipping Label for USPS (United States Postal Service) after a few days it was returned upon opening box found something inside the meter had been broken because it had something flopping around inside the case so I filed a damage claim with FedEx. And received a letter today Dec.5/16 saying they rejected my claim. Due to inadequate packing .

Again I wrapped object in Bubble wrap placed in one box and then placed that box inside another box (Double Boxed) also bought extra insurance to cover damage if it Happened.I Will NEVER use FedEx Again.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments