As a delivery driver i can say we are human.We will make mistakes.

Often times the boxes are damaged when they get off the freight trucks. To help make our jobs easier please add a working phone number. And make sure your home is properly and plainly marked. Especially in rural areas.

I will call my customers if i cant find you.

I have been yelled at by customers for not being able to locate them.When the shipper put the wrong address on the lable.

This person wrote the review about FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Torrington, Connecticut, United States #1229296

With RARE exceptions.FEdEX drivers have been unable to find my house for more than THREE DECADES!

And the drivers' first choice isn't to call the home owner skingfor detailed directions. they take the package back to the regional FedEx. One time FedEx misplaced a $9,000. check needed to purchase a car before the sale deadline passed.

Holiday 2015 was a huge disaster for FedEx.The company NEVER learns from past mistakes.

Mr.FedExDriver, go work for someone else!