FedEx- Harahan, La

Has the WORSE customer service ever! I requested an overnight package to be delivered overnight by Capital One.

I monitored activity of package via email and text message alerts constantly. Needless to say I did not receive package by the date and time noted in email and text messages. After making contact with FedEx I learned that there was a sorting error and the package would be delayed another 24 hrs. REALLY?

It takes 48 hours to correct a sorting error. UNACCEPTABLE! After being on the phone w/ FedEx for three hours, no one would take responsibility for their error. The representatives I spoke with were very dismissive and unconcerned with the exception of one Millcent (CAT).

I believe many of the employees at the Harahan location are incompetent, unconcerned, and very content with their assigned positions with FedEx and are only there to collect a pay check. Their attitudes and work ethic have an impact on production and efficiency of task required of them.

When asked to speak to someone to share my concerns/grievance with I passed around from department to department. An AWFUL experience!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 06, 2016.

Comments