Even though he has no parcel for me, the delivery man rings my bell. I tell him I am not expecting a parcel. He names my apartment number and says the parcel is addressed to my apartment.

I am out of bed and have to get dressed to go look for the delivery man. I do not find him.

Down in the Lobby is a parcel addressed to someone else in Apartment 2K.

I call customer service to complain. It is difficult to understand the employee, but he assigns a complaint number: 0707704537.

The resident of Apt. 2K is entitled to a delivery in person at his apartment door. If he is not home, the parcel should at least be left at that door (if no signature is required). Leaving it in the Lobby is not secure---we have no doorman or concierge.

Lester Sellinger

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Because it HAS been found in every country on earth that men, esliecaply young men under age 25 are responsible for the majority of car crashes, and the deadliest car crashes.Its unequivocal.

You don't have a right to car insurance, ride your bike or take public transport if you don't want to pay.After that age, rates are the same.

Most recently, during the debate over health care, another nasty reality was brought back into the spotlight: Many insurance companies charge women higher premiums and/or impose harsher terms (by rejecting claims or curtailing coverage), esliecaply for those of childbearing age.Examples ranged from 22% to 50% higher, depending on age and state .