Eola, Illinois

I had to send out a letter so they charged me $7.50 to deliver a letter locally (costs 1 stamp at the post office), then come to find out the recipient moved to a new address and needed the letter forwarded to a PO Box. I called fed ex to forward the letter but they told me that they dont deliver to PO boxes. Also wanted to charge me additional fee to return the letter to my own home.

Never again will I use this predatory company for my mailing services, UPS or simply taking the time to drive to the post office is well worth avoiding the headache.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Muncie, Indiana, United States #1236574

What kind of BS are you trying to pull with this one? Are you completely lying or leaving out anything and everything that wouldn't make you "look good?"

And who would spend $7.50 to deliver something locally?

This one is a lie, probably from a former employee.