Fedex, today a greedy, unreasonable, unfair, fraudulent, hypocrite corporation with no self-respect. Below is a long and multi-dated experience with FEDEX corporation, which is potentially very troubling trend with most corporations today.

When you get there, please find "20 Comments" link and click on it, then if all do not open, click to see more comments regarding this case.

Because the way I was and am treated by FEDEX and their partners, I decided to stop using FEDEX. Yet Fedex has already contacted me (more ignorant impudence) with a new price schedule of charges for shipments that are less than half (!!!) than they were, and they want me to sign it, for some reason, probably to fix the prices in or to make sure I ship frequently enough. How ignorant is that?! It's like pooping at your neighbour's door and ringing their door bell asking for toilet paper. Yet I told them I am not interested doing business with dishonest, disrespectful and thieving corporation or their partners.

This reviewer shared experience about "rip-off, delivery problems, excessive and multiple overcharges, weight fraud, website twisting etc." and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $320. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex delivery service from FedEx was rip-off Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

After opening two dispute claims with my bank and almost losing the first one, I submitted more evidence and Fedex decided to pay/refund me everything they charged me. Case closed.