Shipped rare Brazialin Martin HD-28B from Texas to Nashville.Got mis-shipped to Miami, 95 degrees warmer than Nashville, then shipped to Nashville a day late of schedule.

The guitar arrived cracked from temp-stress, a common damage caused by improperly timed shipping, or shipper mistake. We submitted before ship pics, after ship pics, repair invoice, and appraisal of actual value by professionals. 48 days later, no reply from FEDEX. I cannot do anything with the guitar, and they want to "pick it up for inspection", but they will not insure it!

I am angry, and dissapointed with FEDEX!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

After 4 months, and a number of unfruitful discussions with the "Fedex" reps, I spoke with a Fedex claims rep.who asked me; "Are you a large company, or a small one?" I answered, "A small mom and Pop outfit".

She said; "I will grant this recovery amount ($1,500.00) to alay the damage of the Guitar....I accepted, as I was already in a state of disbelief.This rep made a distinction between a "rich, or Poor" client, as to whom would be granted a refund...very unprofessional, but it helped, nonetheless.

Sevastopol', Sevastopol', Ukraine #115390

Same thing happened to my Alvarez guitar, It had a 6" crack in it when it arrived. Fedex must throw packages around like they are indestructible.