I had an important package that was due for delivery on a Tuesday. Some pressing issues came up that kept me away from the house that day. On Monday (the day before the official delivery date), I found out that my important package was sitting in a FedEx bin 5 miles from my house. I talked with four different FedEx people about my willingness to drive to the FedEx facility and personally picking up this package. I got nothing but lies, run-around, bureaucrat-ese, shoo-shoo, arrogance and obstinance. The facility's manager even told me that he would rather follow policy than lose a customer.

Every time that I asked to speak with someone who could/should/would help me with this problem, I faced a brick wall. No one would return my phone calls.

I have done a lot of business with FedEx, but I will not use it anymore.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

catty
Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #158219

arrogance?the packages are in freight containers that contain alot of other packages.

these are not opened until the stated delivery day.

there may have been only 1 or 2 agents on duty in a busy station.this is a pretty silly complaint

to catty Columbus, Georgia, United States #763243

Excuses....excuses....I guess you work for fedex...I guessing that must be in the company policy...overcharge company and lazy *** fedex worker thats all it is.