2.3
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I used Fedex Express service for International shipment of a box. USA to India. It was the most terrible experience. Haven't ever felt so stressed cause of a companies services. I was conflicting a charge levied by Fedex, India on receiver(Absolutely Unheard of!) despite zero customs duty which the shipper was never informed of at the destination of origin. The customer service in USA kept telling me to contact Customer service in India & vice versa. No sense of responsibility, rather trying to throw the problem at whoever catches & apparently there is no one. It was Fedex, US’s responsibility.

I would recommend using any other service available for Courier or shipments, even if they are not as fast as Fedex. That they are very good at, even passing away complaints as fast as possible!!

One good thing I came across was the Indian customs department. Unlike general perception of the department being Corrupt. It was otherwise, they were absolutely helpful & absolutely went by the rules Vs Fedex, which is absolutely corrupt.

I didn't like: Fed ex express.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 25, 2015.

Comments