Package shipped a week ago DELIVERY PERSON SAID IT WAS DROPPED AT DOOR.i DONT KNOW ATat whose house not mine .Company response will look into it this was time sensitivematerial .No truck was ever seen at my address in Meredith, New Hampshire.I do know the longer this goes on the less likely I am to ever see the package .Although in the past I have like fedex .I will instruct any and all shippers to avoid using this company,unless thisw situation canbe corrected in a timely manner The phone discussion did not satisfy my complaint at all

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

FedEx has to be one of the worst carriers in the business now. They were at one time excellent, but in the past two years they have slipped to the bottom of the pile in my opinion.

I am handicapped and they consistanly leave packages (especially one older delivery person) directly in front of my door. No question that this specific driver does this on purpose, including leaving items in tube packaging directly in front of my door so that if I did not look, or the dog notify me that someone was at the door, would never see the box, fall and be seriouly hurt.

This time they delivered one product not even in a box, the other item never showed up at all, and calling them is a waste of time. The CS person you get is a waste of time, follows a script, and I am sure nothing was documented. They were rude, kept interrupting me, could not get the tracking numbers stright, basically I knew they were simply just making the noise.

FEDEX CEO go out and see what is really going on with your company. The complaints are not just unsatisfied customers, it shows a serious issue with your company and Customer Service.

I tell companies that if you use FedEx then I won't purchase from you.