Montvale, New Jersey
Tracking Tool

So three packages shipped FedEx.One package was in FedEx hands on 12/16 in Orlando Florida, left on 12/16 and showed up in Orlando Florida 5 days later left again on 12/22, and now won't make it until after Christmas.

Another one, shipped 2 day air on 12/21. On 12/23 it was 35 miles from me in the Northeast and saying due to weather it won't make it. I live in the North East, it is 70 Degrees today, not sure of the weather problem, to warm or just another excuse. Last one shipped 2 day air, and says it will make it.

I will believe it when I see it. How will I pick my vendors, by who their shipping company is.

If you use FedEx find another shipper or suffer loss of customers.

FedEx is single handedly destroying Christmas.You should be proud of yourselves.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex shipping. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments