we have mail sent from our head office Jeddah on 22 September 2008.3 days past already but our mail still delivered to us in Riyadh.

when we are calling their customer center at Riyadh they are saying the mail was out for delivery, i start calling them in the morning, now is already thee o'clock ang mail not come to us.please help us to get this mail and not happen the same again >> FedEx tracking # 8620 2087 8479

thank you very much.

please give us their number in Riyadh that we can call to attend our complain.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia #840000

What a cheap service.Even i called to your representative but he answered that he cannot come today and tomorrow.

No one there to take action against these stupids ?

In one week you guys couldn't deliver my package. And still its internal service.

You are promoting that you will deliver it in 2 days.Shame Shame Shame.......

13 Jul 2014 22:39 NO RESPONSE Exception Registered

12 Jul 2014 22:39 NO RESPONSE Exception Registered

12 Jul 2014 15:25 OUT FOR DELIVERY Jeddah

10 Jul 2014 11:45 OUT FOR DELIVERY Jeddah 10 Jul 2014 10:20 INBOUND IN DESTINATION CITY Jeddah 09 Jul 2014 18:23 OUTBOUND FROM ORIGIN CITY Riyadh 09 Jul 2014 18:23 OPERATIONS IN Riyadh 09 Jul 2014 17:30 SHIPMENT DISPATCH TO OPS Riyadh 09 Jul 2014 10:50 DATA VALIDATED Address Validated 08 Jul 2014 16:02 REGISTERED Shipment Registered

I sent documents to my family in Fort Worth TX, USA from Khamis Mushyt Saudi Arabia on 6th Dec 2011. on 8th Dec 2011 while tracking I found that the packet is headed to New Dehli India.What is this.FedeX find out locate and send packet to USA address urgently. Tracking # 8666 1855 0940.

my email changezkhan1@gmail.com

my email changezkhan1@gmail.com

Hi, i want transfer my VISA to FEDEX, i can do work in computer softwares, so can do my request. my email,,,, torumardan@gmail.com

Hi, i can do work in computer software, and my KAFEEL in HAIL, so i want transfer my VISA to FEDEX, plz can do my request.

i am naseer ahmed from pakistan.i come from pakistan new viza.already i have expereince in saudia 12 years.i working befor lucent tech int in riyadh as a store keeper.now i want job.i interested working with fedex riyadh or any were.hope you consider me.i wating for reply. thanks naseer ahmed mob#0590574866

i am already applied for da job in fedx in branch of khamis mushayt n optimistically aam ve got positive response by the company's officials but aam facing one probe wich iz nakal kaffala,,,, n bothered me alot,,, aam enthuastic, energetic person in da field of marketing n also literate computer,,, su aam requesting to company's officials ,,, plz consider ma as the employee of this company,,,, thanks

Best Regards,

Adeel Asif,,,,adeelsuleman@ymail.com

ASSALAM U ALAIKUM..I AM FROM KARACHI,PAKISTAN.SIR I WANT JOB BCOZ I AM JOBLESS..PLZ DO SOMETHING FOR ME..AND I HAVE DONE COMPUTER COURCES.

MY ID IS adeel_paracha@live.com

mobile number 0092 313 235 9375.

i am B.sc comp.sci. 2 Year working expereince Hanco for Service adviser in khamis.

I want job ,i intersted working fedex khamis,abha.

Hope you consider me.

I Waitng for rdply.

Mob.0502757314

Indian-mumbai

Thanks&Best regards.

hey morons, this isnt the place to apply for a job.