Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Had a very important FedEx Express delivery late by 1 whole day.Caused a big loss of business cause it contained biz cards that were needed at a big trade show.

So then I tried to at least file a claim for the late delivery. Every time I try to file for compensation for the last two days, I get a message in the e-claims window saying: Due to Service Failure. Sorry, we are currently unable to process your request. Please try again later.

Then when I tried to chat with their customer service, I fill out the entire form then receive this message: Your chat request has been canceled because no agents are available.

My advice...UPS from now on.

Review about: Fedex Next Day Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

FedEx SUCKS! Fedex "Why is it that UPS and the Post Office can ring your doorbell to alert you to the fact that there is a delivery , yet FedEx cannot..." Read more Fedex - Thoughtless Customer Service Fedex "FedEx - Thoughtless, pathetic service, no care for customer Left this box was left on the front porch in the pouring rain with nothing covering it..." Read more Fedex - FED EX DELIVERY DRIVER BLOCKED MY SHUTTLE BUS IN CANNOT GET OUT OF PARKING SPOT TO COMPLETE TRIP Fedex "TRUCK DRIVER BLOCKED MY SHUTTLE BUS IN AT FORT AND GRISWOLD DETROIT THEN UNLOADS THEN LEAVES ME BLOCKED IN UNABLE TO PULL OUT HAD ALREADY MADE HIM AWARE THAT I..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "...Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more Mary Kay - Ripoff Mary Kay " I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more