Had a very important FedEx Express delivery late by 1 whole day.Caused a big loss of business cause it contained biz cards that were needed at a big trade show.

So then I tried to at least file a claim for the late delivery. Every time I try to file for compensation for the last two days, I get a message in the e-claims window saying: Due to Service Failure. Sorry, we are currently unable to process your request. Please try again later.

Then when I tried to chat with their customer service, I fill out the entire form then receive this message: Your chat request has been canceled because no agents are available.

My advice...UPS from now on.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of fedex next day delivery service from FedEx and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments