Had a very important FedEx Express delivery late by 1 whole day.Caused a big loss of business cause it contained biz cards that were needed at a big trade show.

So then I tried to at least file a claim for the late delivery. Every time I try to file for compensation for the last two days, I get a message in the e-claims window saying: Due to Service Failure. Sorry, we are currently unable to process your request. Please try again later.

Then when I tried to chat with their customer service, I fill out the entire form then receive this message: Your chat request has been canceled because no agents are available.

My advice...UPS from now on.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Fedex and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fedex to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fedex and fedex next day delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments