Shipped item through FEDEX, they dropped and destroyed it, filed claim for replacement value and shipping and they sent me a check for 1/3 of replacement value.

I had to contact them over and over just to file claim, then again I had to contact them over and over to find out anything.

I should have know right off there was a proplem, their own FEDEX Depot didn't even have updated shipping info and I had to go back home to fill out forms online which didn't work well and it took me three times for it to go through, then I asked if packing and box size was OK, both Depot personal and carrier stated this and yet it was dropped many times. I have a neighbor that saw carried drop it.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I have a neighbor that saw carried drop it???what does that mean??Oh if you think that the pkgs are treated with care YOU ARE CRAZY!!that box gets abused more than you can imagine..don't have a number on your house oh well special treatment HA HA no wonder that big screen breaks after 2 weeks oh yeah complain there's always next time we don't FORGET EVER