On June 2010 I ordered a laptop computer.

This item was shipped from North Carolina the same day. Each day (sometimes several times a day) I checked on the progress of this item. There was steady progress daily.

On June 29, 2010 progress stopped at the end-point facility in *****Maryland. On July 1, 2010 the fed ex tracking site indicated that it was still there. When I checked the site today, tracking indicated that it had been delivered on June 29 and left at front door without a signature (obviously not at my address!) Immediately I called the 1-800-463-3339 and talked with a representative. According to her information, the package was delivered to ***********without a signature on June 29th. She also stated that someone had notified them to leave it on the porch!! Delivered not only to the wrong address, without a signature (which was required according to original order), fraudulent statement to leave on porch and was not scanned into the fed ex tracking system until July 3, 2010!!!!! Not at any time did I authorize this item to be left without a signature.

I was referred to the terminal manager "Ed" who stated that he would call the contractor and "get back to me today". I left my home phone number and stayed home all day to wait on a call from someone. I have a cell phone, but felt that with everything else that had went wrong, the cell phone possibly not receiving the call was not an option. So I stayed with the hard wired line. Guess what? No call.

I called off work so that someone would be home when this package was delivered. I was to leave on vacation on June 30. Vacation could be postponed for a couple days if it didn't arrive but it was necessary to have before traveling.

This computer was necessary for me to have while away from home. I am in school in an online program and it is necessary for me to be able to complete classwork while not at home. Now I am stuck at home, tethered to my desk top while someone figures out who messed up. Obviously the driver and the person who fraudulently placed "leave on porch" information at the *******terminal. This CF shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

I have filed a complaint with fed ex and contacted the seller regarding the current situation.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

catty
Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #190359

your shipper is the one in charge of the signature option.was the right address on the label?

did you file a police report?call the shipper to find out?

bad company bad on pick ups from your home and when they delivery a package late in afternoon but cheap